These books speak specifically to the vocation of wife and/or mother.
- A Mother's Rule of Life - Helps you recognize the right priorities.
- Fascinating Womanhood - You may hate this book, but her advice... it's ordered correctly.
- The Mother at Home - Raise children for Heaven.
- Read Chapter 6 of Divine Intimacy (by Father Gabriel of St. Mary Magdalen) on Sanctity and My Duties - Sanctity does not consist in doing extraordinary things, but is essentially reduced to the fulfillment of duty.
- Anne the Lay Apostle, Heaven Speaks to Families (Direction for our Times) - heavenly advice (literally).
- The Four Temperaments - to "Know" thy self, and family members is a H U G E advantage.
- The Five Love Languages - How to love the way someone wants to be loved.
- Holiness for Housewives by Hubert van Zeller - helps you find God, and personal sanctity, while doing your every day duties.
- Wild at Heart, Discovering the Secret of a Man’s Soul, John Eldredge - Understanding our husbands.
- A House United - Changing Hearts and Behaviors by Teaching Self Government - great on expectaion setting and discipline.
Other Respected Catholic Book Lists for Moms (and more)
- Five Books for the Catholic Mom's Soul CatholicLane.com, 2014)
- Good Books on Spirituality , Womanhood, and Motherhood for Catholic Moms, (Good Books for Catholic Kids, 2018
- 10 Books for a Catholic Mother's Bookshelf (RealLifeAtHome.com, 2012)
- 8 Essential Books for the Expectant Catholic Mom (The Kennedy Adventures)
- Scott Hahn's Recommended books for Women (ScottHahn.com)