As John Paul II would repeatedly say during his pontificate, “The family is the ‘first and vital cell of society’ … The future of the world and of the Church, therefore, passes through the family.”
- Picture Book So Many Ways to be Holy, for the very young - rhyming picutre book
- Graphic Novel Vocation Story full of miracles: The Shadow of His Wings: A Graphic Biography of Fr. Gereon Goldmann, late elementary/middle school, 128 pages
- Vocation Story full of miracles The Shadow of His Wings: The True Story of Fr. Gereon Goldmann, OFM,
- Seven Steps to Guide our Children to their Vocation (2020, Kristen Soley)
- Fostering Your Children's Vocations (2019) - Contains list of 24 ways to foster vocations in your home. Download PDF
- How the Traditional Latin Mass Helped Me Discern My Vocation
- This is the daily schedule John Paul II had as a teenager
"Looking back at his childhood, John Paul II was eternally grateful for the example of his father, who provided for him his “first seminary” and gave him the foundation needed to continue in his quest for holiness."
Mary and the Priestly Ministry, Fr. Emile Neubert, S.M
The Extraordinary Parent of St. Therese of Lisieux - St. Therese famously said, "God gave me a Father and Mother more worthy of Heaven than of Earth."
Vocation Story Videos
- Joshua Waltz - Altar boy, turned spicey teenager/college kid that God was calling to the priesthood. Story full of miracles. Lighthouse Catholic Media has best version.
- Canon Don Elvir Tabaković - Award winning photographer, punk-rocker, gives up everything to become a Catholic priest.
- Shelly Pennefather ESPN Article: "Whatever happened to Villanova basketball star Shelly Pennefather? 'So I made this deal with God.'"