Examens for Children and Moms
- Using 10 Commandments - Examination of Conscience
- For Ages 10-14 from Apostolate For Family Consecration
- Age up to 10 from Apostolate For Family Consecration
- Examination of Conscience for Children (USCCB)
- Kristen Soley's book: My Confession Handbook, Jr.: A Child's Worry-Free handbook to the
--> Great Article, In Summary
- Examination of Conscience for 2nd Graders
- One-pager with Act of Contrition
- Super Easy - for young children who haven't been to confession for awhile, this sheet can help them re-acclimate to the Sacrament. They can circle their sins and take the sheet with them into the confessional. Useful with Religious Ed. children who haven't been n to confession in a very long time.
- Examen for young RE Kids - Useful with Religious Ed. children. Can print on paperstock so that it can be folded and kept private. Children put their initials on it. Work on becoming a Saint, week by week!
- Examination of Conscience for Teenagers using the Ten Commandments (CERC)
- Examination for High School Youth from the JPII Center. This is designed to be used with a group of teens - not necessarily creating a checklist of sins, but reflecting on one's relationship with God.
- Tri-fold, 2 page, A Guide for Teens: To Making aThorough Examinationof Conscience and a Good Confession. Uses the Ten Commandments. (Diocese of Fall River)
- A Mother's Examination of Conscience (My Domestic Church)
- 4Real Forums: Examination of Conscience for Mothers (4 Real) Scroll down...some good points!
- Examination of Examination of Conscience (USCCB) - examen is at the bottom